It’s as easy as 1,2,3 to get started! Here’s how... 1) Choose Your Subject. Look at the website under “Subjects Offered.” If you don’t find what you are looking for don’t be afraid to ask! We are always discovering new talent with ...
My experience learning about the Business Side of Music and Artist Development was not only fun, it was educational! I was involved in everything from publicity and social media to booking and live shows. I wouldn’t be where I am today working as a Marketing Coordinator for an LA-based Agency, if not for the copywriting skills I developed! The experience gave me a genuine glimpse of the music industry from an indie perspective, and the amount of work and dedication it takes to succeed is not something I will soon forget.
- Marissa Z. Business Side of Music Student Intern
- December 10, 2012I Wouldn't Be Where I Am Today...(0) Comments
- December 1, 2012I'm learning techniques I never got from former guitar teachers...(0) Comments
- December 1, 2012My ACT Score increased by 5 points!(0) Comments
- October 29, 2012How to Prepare for Your Session(0) Comments